Seetec Pluss is one of the UK's leading providers of employability and health services, supporting thousands of people to move into employment each year. Committed to empowering people to better their lives, Seetec Pluss supports individuals from all walks of life to enter and progress in the world of work. We create and source jobs and opportunities, and by focusing on people's strengths we raise aspirations and help them overcome their barriers to work and develop the skills that employers are looking for. Together, we open up a world of opportunity to individuals and organisations, supporting them with their aspirations today so they can thrive in the future.
We have a new and exciting role as an Operational Excellence Lead. You will be a key member of the newly formed Seetec Pluss Operational Excellence (OpEX) Team. .
Our ideal candidate will be an expert facilitator capable of leading teams through improvement activities such as Value Stream Analysis, 3P, Rapid Improvement Events and Team Based Problem Solving and also be skilled in Lean tools and techniques. You must be able to coach, mentor and support in the successful delivery of the Seetec Pluss Continuous Improvement Strategy.
If you have a proven track record of delivering tangible benefits within a large multi-site organisation and are a proven trainer with the ability to successfully engage with and educate people in Lean thinking, tools and techniques we would love to hear from you.
As an embedded Continuous Improvement specialist within the Employability arm of the Seetec Group, the Operational Excellence (OpEX) Lead will be expected to:
* Support in producing and delivering Strategic Improvement Programmes.
* Facilitate regular Team Based Improvement Activity/Events.
* Report on on-going improvement activity, along with benefits tracking in regard to our People, Costs, Delivery and Quality.
* Coach and support in the sustainment of change and benefits realisation.
* Through the use of local data, support & coach in the delivery of daily improvements.
* Provide daily coaching and support in Lean thinking across all departments.
* Deliver regular training courses in line with the Seetec Pluss Continuous Improvement Training Programme.
* Ensures best practice is adhered to and championed
Skills and Experience
* Experience of driving a Lean Transformation Programme ideally within a service driven environment.
* A proven track record of delivering tangible benefits within a large multi-site organisation.
* A proven coach/mentor with the ability to gain trust and engage all levels within an organisation.
* A proven trainer with the ability to successfully engage with and educate people in Lean thinking, tools and techniques.
* A willingness to travel is a must in order to provide support to a dispersed and multi-site organisation.
* Lean Six Sigma Black Belt qualified.
* An understanding of Quality Management Systems.
* Experience across multiple channels, including contact centres.
Salary:£44,000 - £48,000 p.a. (dependent on experience)
Hours: 37 hrs per week - 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday- Friday (Full Time)
Closing Date: 6 October 2020
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Skype
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension, Competitive Salary, Optional Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme.
Seetec Pluss is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec Pluss support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway.
Our full policy statement of "Ex-Offenders" can be found on our website under" About us"
Seetec Pluss is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
*If you require assistance with your application or an alternative format please contact the recruitment team on (phone number removed)