Passionate about Education and working with children & young people with SEMH?
**Currently either a HLTA or Experienced SEN Teaching Assistant?
** Experience working with students who have SEN?
IF you have said YES to the above questions, this could be the perfect role for you!
New SEN School (SEMH) located in Grantham, Lincolnshire is recruiting a permanent Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to work in their SEMH pupils. You would be teaching small groups of SEMH learners or on a 1:1 basis. Permanent & full time post to start immediately or for the right person January 2021!
Great new opportunity for a dedicated & experienced HLTA / Mentor / SEN TA/ Behaviour TA to put their stamp in the department and school. It is important that you have experience with students who have either SEMH / ASD / ADHD and / or challenging behaviour. You will have excellent support of your colleagues. You will be teaching small groups and ensuing that you can build a strong rapport with your pupils. This new role allows someone who is an all-rounder. Sue to your pipuls having behavioural difficulties, its really important that you are resilient, dedicated and passionate about working with SEN wanting to make a difference!
* You are either an experienced SEN TA OR HLTA OR Behaviour TA OR Behaviour Mentor
* You have worked with either SEMH / ASD / ADHD or Behavioural pupils
* Worked with children and young people on a 1:1 basis and within small groups
* Dedicated to safeguarding your pupils
* In date DBS with the update service
* Live in close proximity to Grantham, Lincolnshire