34kv Control Engineer
I currently have a need for a temporary control engineer, I am looking for an experienced SAP who can act as a control engineer for switching on 34kv WTG array networks during maintenance activities.
Mainly working on night shifts for the client hours and shifts can be flexible.
You will be doing and need some experience of:
- Planning of all switching activities on sites onshore activities
- Monitoring and reporting in the SCADA-system
- Managing and controlling a complete log of all activities on site including all switching activities
- Controlling the safety documents for the Electrical Safety Rules on site
- Controlling and managing all HV- and LV-electrical operations on site
- Advise operationally on high voltage electrical installations to WTG, offshore substations and both HV-submarine cables.
- Oversee all MV/HV/LV electrical operational activities to ensure safety, security and integrity of the HV network
- Following the Code Compliance in the relevant Country
- Reviewing the high voltage scope of work
- Develop reference documentations and processes
- Knowledge and experience with country specific standard
For more details on this and similar positions please apply or contact a member of the team at CPower today.