Our client is constantly on the lookout for Level 4 Diploma qualified Financial Adviser, UK wide. There are a number of Employed positions and also a number of Self-Employed. Our client is a large multinational firm. They are one of the leading providers of advice, investments and wealth management both in the UK and internationally.
My client is extremely focused on making you the best possible adviser you can be. Successful applicants will be provided with full training and a competence programme to attain 'competent adviser status'.
The ideal candidate will have:
· You are full Diploma Level 4 qualified (DIPFA or DIPPFS or IAD)
· Minimum on 2 years in a financial advice position
· Works well under pressure
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· The drive and motivation to meet targets
· Ambitious and looking to progress further in your career
· Good with face to face meetings
· A pleasant and confident telephone manner
· A strong eye for detail
· The ability to explain complex information
My client will offer leads and full support to anyone coming in a self employed basis, with a financial support offering available.