Do you have an enquiring and analytical mind? Do you like challenges? Have you had experience in Procurement? If so, this could be the role for you!
Our client is a global contract driven organisation providing maintenance services to large/ well known organisations
The role:As a key member of the procurement team, the Procurement Analyst provides communicative data analysis to the business by identifying potential cost savings /reductions by analysing, as well as reviewing spend data. Other aspects include procurement admin/ support (manage documentation, producing reports, provide support for queries).
Your duties would include
- Gathering and collating data (savings, spend and payments) for monthly reporting.
- Analysing data and making recommendations
- Point of contact for all queries.
- Procurement administration including; checking/vetting of requests and documentation, update supplier info, investigations, general database management
The ideal candidate will ideally have experience of;
- Previous experience of analysing, manipulating and reporting data to identify savings
- Experience of working within procurement team
- Previous experience of all MS programmes including Excel (VLOOKUP, formula etc).
- Experience of Power BI is advantageous but not essential
- Able to work in a fast paced/ everchanging/ deadline driven environment
- First class communication skills including ability challenge and question
Our client offers a varied and challenging role in a growing and successful organisation
Unfortunately, due to the current, we are only able to get back to successful candidates