PERSONAL TAX MANAGER
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Personal Tax Manager who is CTA qualified and worked in a personal tax practice to help grow the firm in the Watford office.
To assist our Watford team in helping to grow the firm, the duties you will carry out
* Liaising with and meeting clients to understand and satisfy their requirements.
* Preparing personal, partnership and trust tax returns for some of the Firm's more complex clients.
* Reviewing personal tax returns, advice or other technical work prepared by junior members of the team.
* Identifying tax planning opportunities, advising clients and helping to implement chosen options.
* Organising, managing and reviewing the whole P11D process for the firm to ensure the deadlines are achieved.
* Working together with multiple teams and Principals, as necessary, across the firm on ad-hoc advisory work in order to deliver solutions.
Ideally you will have the following skills:
* CTA qualified (essential).
* 2+ years PQE.
* Experience gained in a personal tax practice.
* Be an excellent team player with good interpersonal skills and an ability to manage junior team members.
* Ability to work on a portfolio of clients, taking responsibility for compliance work and identifying tax planning opportunities.
* Good IT skills and ideally familiarity with Digita tax software.
* Up-to-date technical tax knowledge evidenced by recent training and experience.
* Ability to communicate well with clients and colleagues.
BENEFITS AND EMPLOYMENT DETAILS
Full time role - Monday to Friday
Remuneration will be dependent on experience.
The package will include:
* Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme (Employer: 5%; Employee: 3%) subject to eligibility.
* Annual Christmas Bonus equivalent to 1 week's salary.
* Private Medical Insurance following completion of 3 months service (this is a taxable benefit).
* Death in Service scheme cover (4x salary).
* Group Income Protection Scheme (non-contributory) following completion of 3 months service.
* Annual Leave will be 25 days per annum (pro rata). 3 days are normally taken at Christmas/New Year