Do you have a proven track record of working successfully with pupils with SEMH, and Emotional, Behavioural Disorder.
- We require staff to provide education and life skills to children and young people and to ensure that they get every opportunity to achieve their full potential, both academically and in life.
- To enable bespoke personalised learning opportunities.
- To actively promote high self-esteem and confidence for all.
- To nurture the young people.
- To Care and Encourage
- To have a "Can do" attitude.
Essential skills and experience: -
- You will require an education or support qualification.
- Experience within a support role or setting, including residential.
- Worked with pupils with SEMH and EBD.
- A positive attitude.
- The willingness to make a difference.
- Strong behaviour management.
If you feel you are the right candidate for us, then please contact us to arrange an interview and hopefully become a part of the Reach family.
Interviews will initially be performed via video link (zoom,facetime ect) with a view to successful candidates completing their registration. All government guidelines regarding Covid-19 shall be adhered to.
All Successful candidates with require a DBS certificate that has been checked for working with children and on the update service or if you do not have a DBS certificate we can assist you in applying for one.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90815643