Level 3 Key Stage 3 Teaching Assistant- Newcastle upon Tyne
A large secondary school in Newcastle upon Tyne is looking to appoint a strong and experienced Level 3 Key Stage 3 Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis with a Year 8 studentThis role is a full-time role from October until December 2020
Do you hold a Level 3 NVQ certificate in Children's Learning and Development or equivalent?
Are you confident in teaching secondary school students?
Do you work well independently and as part of a team?
The role will include:
- Assisting the teacher with classroom preparation
- Work with a Year 8 pupil on a 1:1 basis
- Leading group work
- Helping the class teacher with pupil observations where necessary
You will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Support from a dedicated consultant
- Access to a range of unique positions in our schools
If you are interested in a role as a Level 3 Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant, please contact Katie on 0191 815 2555 or apply to this role