MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
This leading and well-established packaging manufacturer of over 100 years is now looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their established maintenance team based in Coalville.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for the maintaining and servicing of all production machinery ensuring maximum production speeds. In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £41k working a Mon-Fri days shift plus 4% pension.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in the maintenance of fast moving equipment with a good understanding of electrical, pneumatic and mechanical fault finding.
This Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer role provides the rare and fantastic opportunity to work for a company who;
* Have a range of varied, exciting customers including some of the nation's largest retailers
* Can offer unrivalled stability due to an ever increasing order book and ongoing investment
* Has consistently maintained impressive profit throughout the toughest of market conditions
* Has a history that extends more than 100 years and has over 70 facilities worldwide
* Has a product portfolio that emphasizes renewable and recyclable materials
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will become part of an established team, responsible for the maintenance of fast moving equipment ensuring production machinery is maintained and repaired to a high standard to enable maximum production capacity.
* Carry out planned maintenance on plant equipment to a high standard
* Carry out electrical, mechanical and pneumatic fault finding
* Carry out reactive maintenance responding to breakdowns on production machines
* Complete all paperwork including maintenance records and the ordering of spare parts
The successful candidate will be a highly organised, self-driven individual who is a time served (or equivalent) multi skilled maintenance engineer. You will have good experience with mechanical and pneumatic diagnostics, with a good work ethic and a desire to work to a high standard while in a fast-paced environment.
You will also:
* Understand electrical and mechanical engineering drawings
* Be experienced in PLC diagnostics
* Be extremely organised in order to work in a fast-paced environment
* Ensure a good working relationship with all departments
* Be highly responsible, have a proactive attitude and show the ability to prioritise jobs
* Have experience working on pumps, compressors and refrigeration systems
* Have experience with high speed printing and packaging equipment
* Understand general Health and Safety procedures
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving, stable business. The ideal applicant will bring integrity and accountability to the role and will display a strong work ethic and intuition to become a valued member of the team.
Once again, this leading packaging manufacturer is looking for a highly organised Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, who has a strong understanding of mechanical diagnostics and fault finding. In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £41k working a Mon-Fri days shift plus 4% pension.
If you wish to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please use the 'apply now' button or contact Jo Bailey or Jo Eley on (phone number removed) for further details.
BE Engineering Ltd is a relationship driven recruiting partnership offering a confidential and personalised career service throughout the UK. We are interested to hear from high calibre professionals across all areas of engineering and manufacturing who are looking for their next progression. Our highly motivated and quality driven consultancy will work to connect you with the very best opportunities in the market. Contact us now on (phone number removed)