We currently recruiting for a Payroll Bureau Manager to join an established and successful business in Ellesmere Port.DUTIES WILL INCLUDE
- Day to day management of a small team of five to include reviewing performance, team motivation and morale, regular reviews and taking responsibility for overall team performance.
- Responsible for the day to day administration of medium to large sized multiple client payrolls with no supervision; including administer RTI submissions and process end of year forms.
- Preparing clients payrolls both weekly and monthly including data input, reconciliation, payslip generation and providing reports directly to clients.
- Arranging and responsibility for payment of wages.
- Providing a technical support service to clients on payroll, PAYE and some basic employment matters.
- Liaising with third parties such as HMRC and pension providers on behalf of clients.
- Processing RTI and auto-enrolment.
- Regular communication with clients both over the phone and face to face.
- Develops and maintain relationships with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Experience of leading and managing a payroll team within a similar role previously.
- Extensive experience in running payrolls from start to finish including all statutory calculations, RTI and year end.
- Dealing with multiple/complex payrolls from a bureau background.
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients/HMRC and resolve any queries.
- Up to date in depth payroll knowledge and experience ideally gained within an accountancy practice.
- Relevant payroll qualifications are desirable.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to provide excellent customer service to client.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- IT literacy and competent with Excel.
Permanent full time position working 36.25 hours per week spread across 5 days working Monday to Friday.SALARY
Up to £40,000 dependant on experienceBENEFITS
- 23 days holiday per year, increasing after five years.
- Option to purchase additional holidays.
- Free on site parking.
- Work place pension scheme.
- Non-contributory death in service benefit scheme.