Control Systems Programming Engineer
Salary: negotiable dependent on experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Control Systems Programming Engineer to join a great Bedfordshire based company who're expanding their team due to project demands.
Working on a variety of industrial automation projects, you will have the opportunity to work on some large scale projects across the UK and overseas.
You will be required to:
- Write system software for PLC based systems.
- Work predominantly from the offices, travelling as required across the UK and overseas for commissioning and installation phases of projects.
- Integrating software and motion control systems.
- Work to project timescales and deadlines; achieving successful software creation and commissioning.
You will ideally be:
- Experienced in working within an electrical and controls hands on role.
- Comfortable with PLC programming - ideally using Omron, Mitsubishi and Beckhoff systems.
- A huge advantage would be to work on Robotics programming - ideally using Kuka, Mitsubishi and ABB systems.
- Experienced with interfacing automation systems within production lines.
This is an exciting role, where the successful individual will be technically challenged and will have the ability to work on a variety of projects, predominantly within the food and beverage industry.
If this sounds like the job for you give me a call or send your CV
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90821175