Sewell Wallis are working with an established business looking to recruit new talent into their finance team. The Assistant Accountant will support an experienced and personable Financial Controller who has a brilliant track record of providing development.
This is a broad role where you'll have great responsibility within the company.
- Preparation and presentation of monthly company management accounts and information on the performance of the business including the ongoing improvement of the quality and usefulness of information provided.
- Balance sheet control account accounts.
- Analysis and interpretation of financial data to provide meaningful information to the management of the business.
- Preparation of audit & tax packs for year-end reporting purposes.
- Completion of various external reporting, including EU Sales, VAT returns & Intra stat
If you're interested and have experience of the above please apply now.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions (url removed)