We have an exciting opportunity to join Lands' End as a UK Copywriter. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return will receive a competitive salary.
Lands' End is a classic American lifestyle brand with a passion for timeless quality, legendary customer service and genuine value.
Lands' End delivers timeless styles for Men, Women, Kids and the Home. With over 50 years of experience, Lands' End is renowned for its culture of service for the customer and is recognized as an innovator in the industry.
As a UK Copywriter you will ensure engaging, market-right copy is produced for all channels for the UK market, using creative flair and ideas, whilst adhering to the Global Brand Standards and guidelines.
Reporting into the Senior UK Copywriter, your role is to write engaging, on-brand copy for the UK market. You will be responsible for specific product categories and will be expected to research and understand these categories inside and out. As an experienced writer you will take the lead on certain projects and as such will need excellent time management and communication skills.
Your manager may ask you to supervise other less experienced members of the team and/or freelancers, which will require leadership and coaching skills.
As our UK Copywriter you will be expected to...
- Write (and co-ordinate the production of) strong selling and/or engaging UK copy for all channels including website, email, social, blog, catalogue, projects, PR etc. All digital copy to be optimised for search where applicable.
- Ensure key product messaging is thoroughly researched and aligned across all channels.
- Contribute to campaign concepts, partnering with other creative leads and co-ordinating the UK Copy Team's involvement in campaign conception and delivery.
- Embrace new technology and processes to continually improve the creative delivery whilst looking for ways to improve effectiveness of working practices.
- Provide leadership support including communication, input for goals, appraisals, development and training needs.
- Manage projects as required.
What do you need to be our UK Copywriter?
- Degree (or equivalent) in English, Journalism, Communications etc
- 3+ years copywriting experience in advertising and/or direct business including digital and print channels
- Experience working with SEO partners either in house or through agencies
- Experience working on multi-channel campaigns/projects, executing to corporate guidelines
- Managing freelancers/agencies and associated budgets
- Knowledge of all Adobe Creative Cloud packages - specifically InDesign, PhotoShop and InCopy
- Experienced with Apple Mac
- Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, Teams, Excel and PowerPoint is desirable
- Experience with and understanding of Digital Asset Management software
- Experience with PIM systems desirable
We don't publish our salaries, so if you want to know more please get in touch.
At Lands' End we create products that make lives better, improve them whenever possible and, above all else, work tirelessly to satisfy the needs of our customer, our employees and their families.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity! Click 'apply' now to become our UK Copywriter.
No agencies please.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.