£35,000 - £41,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Great Benefits | Training, Development & Progression
An experienced Pharmacist is required to join the Pharmacy Team in a leading Kettering hospital.
What the hospital is offering for this GPhC Registered Pharmacist position:
* 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis, worked over a 7-day rota
* A competitive annual salary in the region of £35,000 to £41,000 depending on experience
* A private healthcare scheme
* Some fantastic training, development and career progression prospects
* A company pension scheme and life assurance
* Childcare vouchers
* Free parking and subsidised restaurant
Working as part of a strong team, you will contribute to the running of a high quality, clinically focused medicine management service to a range of departments within the hospital and duties will include checking, accurate dispensation and stock control, procurement and audits and coaching and supervising junior pharmacy staff.
Applicants for this Hospital Pharmacist position should meet the following criteria:
* Have completed BSc(Hons) in Pharmacy with GPhC registration
* Demonstrable post-registration experience working in a varied setting, ideally with at least 1 years' experience working in a hospital setting
* Evidence of ongoing professional development
* Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
* Well organised, motivated and patient-focussed
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation