• Plan and oversee implementation of accountancy system and policies;
• Prepare financial documents and reports for management, shareholders, statutory or other bodies;
• Prepare tax returns, advise on tax problems and contests disputed claim;
• Conduct financial investigations concerning insolvency, fraud, possible mergers, etc.;
• Evaluate financial information for management purposes;
• Liaise with management and other professionals to compile budgets and other costs;
• Prepare periodic accounts, budgetary reviews and financial forecasts;
• Conduct investigations and advise management on financial aspects of productivity, stock holding, sales, new products, etc.JOB REQUIREMENT:
- The candidate must be a Fully Qualified Chartered Accountant. The candidate must be a full member of a Chartered Accountants body. Part-qualified and/or Affiliate candidates will not be considered for this position.
- In addition to being a Fully Qualified Chartered Accountant, the candidate must also have at least Bachelors level degree in Banking & Finance.
- The candidate must have minimum 5 years' experience in Financial Services sector.
- The candidate must be proficient in the use of MS Excel, Quickbooks and Kashflow software.
Closing date for all applications is 22/10/2020.