Social Media / B2B Community ManagerSalary £24k-£30k (depending on experience) + Benefits. Location - Stevenage, Hertfordshire. The Job Role:
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent opportunity to join an established and reputable provider of security, CCTV and access control solutions.
- You'll be responsible for executing a strategy, managing and engaging with the Electronic Security Industry online community in a way that builds our clients company profile, generates awareness and enhances their reputation and in turn drives interest, inquiries and sales.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining social channels as well as website, sales documentation, press, exhibitions and customer care.
- Working as part of the team generating new ideas for social content and building a social program from the ground up.
- Generate 'case studies' combining client and company content.
- Planning social content and maintaining the content calendar ensuring content is regular, relevant and engaging
- Writing engaging copy for use on relevant social media platforms and website
- Channel management of LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube profiles as well as developing new avenues for propagation.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Mike Prew, Alecto Recruitment.
- Must have a strong interest or previous background in social media management.
- Could be a good opportunity for a junior designer who is looking to progress.
- Relevant experience and in relation to the job role is essential.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those shortlisted will be contacted.