An opportunity has arisen for a lift repair engineer to join a growing Midlands based independent lift company who are looking to expand their repairs team. This is an interesting role as it allows for significant technical progression. This role offers door to door pay and a highly competitive package
Your job as lift repair engineer will involve the following...
- Carrying out various lift repair engineering works such as controller upgrades, gear replacements, re ropes etc throughout the West Midlands
- Liaising with the management team and clients
- Working within site safety guidelines
The ideal candidate will have...
- Lift repair engineering experience
- A full clean driving license
- An NVQ Level 3 in lift engineering: Service & Maintenance, Service & Call-out, Repair, Installation or J Module equivalent
In return you will receive some fantastic benefits including these...
- £32,000 to £38,000 basic salary (Typical earnings circa £40,000 - £60,000 with O/T)
- Regular overtime
- Further training
- Door to door pay
- Van, phone, laptop, PPE, tools all supplied
Click Apply Now to be considered for this lift repair engineer position.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90820180