Mobile Telecoms Technical Lead Manager
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Allied Resource are currently recruiting Technical Lead Manager to be based with the back-office team in Reading. The successful candidate will have technical expertise within the mobile telecoms industry. You will be able to manage and coordinate any activities across a variety of telecommunication infrastructure projects.
- Controlling all technical resource, development, and management.
- Managing all technical processes and engineering to ensure the projects success, focused on providing technical services delivery to the client's requests, therefore resulting in profitable and on time delivery.
- Face to face meetings with clients to identify all technical requirements before proceeding with the project(s).
- Using your direction and technical knowledge update/create and ensure existing standard operating guidelines and procedures are in place. Then making sure the teams follow these along with any documentation and policies throughout the phases of the project.
- Also using your expertise, you will need to direct the development, design & systems integration.
- Provide technical support and assessments on a day to day basis, also throughout the recruitment process of technical hiring.
- Be able to identify the correct technical equipment and resource requirements, planning capacity efficiently and managing hardware/software availability.
- Working closing with Projects Managers to marry up resources to the available jobs based on location, experience, and skill set. Also supporting the resource coordination and task allocation.
- Responsible for the acquisition, management and maintenance of all ops tools for the tech management & development
- Being a line manager for the I&C Resource. Keeping performance reviews on the members of the team and highlight areas for improvement.
- Providing training to members of the team where required and mentoring the individuals that need it.
- Be able to make fast decisions to solve the technical problems. This will involve good communication throughout the team. Having regular team meetings to track progress on projects.
- Guiding the team through development, testing & implementation stages.
Must Have: -
- Previous Mobile Telecoms Experience
- MBNL Experience would be advantageous
- Bachelor's degree in telecoms
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Be able to work under pressure Time Management, organisation & communication skills.
- Driving License
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90820917