£42,000 - £45,000 + Company CarHours:
We are looking for an experienced Operations Service Manager (SM) who is responsible for the operational/commercial management, development and delivery of the Integrated Community Equipment Store Contract within (Huntingdon)
Responsibilities include Profit and Loss management, customer relations, commercial, operational and employee management.
The role of SM is to ensure that the service centre (depot) operation complies with, and where possible, exceeds the company's quality management system, customer expectations, contractual arrangements, service levels and overall company requirements whilst delivering target profitability.
Success in this role is also measured via operational KPI performance.
The SM is responsible for health and safety of the service centre and must develop a culture that is fully supportive and compliant with this legislation.
The SM is responsible for the integration of new business opportunities within the service centre operation.
Our ideal candidate will:
Be a self motivated, enthusiastic and success-driven manager. Will have acquired the demonstrable skills and knowledge to carry out the service manager role above and to build strong, trusting and lasting customer relationships. Together with strong people management skills and a strong knowledge and appreciation of health and safety requirements the successful candidate will lead the onsite team as well as business-support teams to deliver excellent service to our customers (service users, prescribers and clinicians and commissioners) in Herefordshire.
- First class communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong team working skills and the ability to develop employees to their full potential
- Thorough understanding of P & L management and the ability to manager and develop KPI performance measures and targets
- Good planning and organisational skills
- A sound commercial acumen with the ability to negotiate at all levels
- Thorough understanding of ISO 9001 to include process flows and work instructions
- Thorough understanding of Health and Safety management
- Ability to cope and work under pressure
- Must be a highly self motivated individual
- High degree of PC literacy
In return we offer you the following;
NRS Healthcare are an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.NRS Healthcare is also Disability Confident Committed
- A chance to work as part of a great team doing a rewarding job
- Competitive salary and benefits package such as pension, discounts and offers
- Enhanced holiday of 33 days per year (inc banks) which increases with service up to 38 days per year (inc banks)
- Participation in our employee recognition scheme
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience to be an NRS Service Manager, please forward your CV