Due to an internal promotion we now have an exciting opportunity to become part of an established and high performing team as our new Temporary Assistant Finance Manager.
Who are Alloga?
Alloga UK provides supply chain solutions for healthcare manufacturers. It is a highly successful, rapidly growing company that provides a range of warehousing and distribution services to an increasing number of companies; specialising in pharmaceutical, healthcare, veterinary, medical device and consumer products. Alloga UK support some of the largest blue-chip pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK.
What will you do?
The successful candidate will ensure that all tasks related to the Finance Department are completed fully and in a timely manner.
* Assist in preparing month end accounts and ensuring timely completion.
* Process client invoices quickly and accurately.
* Raise payments for all clients in accordance to contracted terms.
* Liaise with clients, Accounts and Contract Managers to resolve discrepancies.
* Reconcile company bank accounts.
* Complete VAT returns and National Statistic surveys as and when required.
What will you bring?
The successful candidate will be flexible towards working hours and tasks with strong communication and interpersonal skills. You will be confident and professional with the ability to utilise your own initiative. You must be comfortable communicating with stakeholders at all levels while working to tight deadlines.
Key skills and attributes;
* Hold full AAT qualification and be working towards CIMA or equivalent.
* Strong literacy, Numeracy and Microsoft package skills.
* At least 2-3 years recent accounts preparation experience.
* Accurate with a high attention to detail.
Why work with Alloga?
After experiencing substantial growth Alloga, is a leading provider of distribution solutions with an eye for further progression. Working with us you will receive,
* Competitive salary
* Unrivalled opportunities for progression across a multinational employer with an impressive internal promotion record.
* Access to wide ranging training programmes designed to assist progression.
* Employee benefits schemes.
* Free Parking