Nelson Permanent Placements are currently representing our client who is a UK leading M & E Contractor that offer a wide range of services including Control & Automation, Electrical Installations, Construction and Maintenance, Welding and Fabrications etc. .
Our client operates across a range of industries including Industrial, FMCG, Food, Commercial, Agriculture etc
To be considered for this role you must have a strong personality and have a proven track record in managing successful Electrical projects from start to finish in the food & beverage industry
This role will suit someone who has great customer services skills with both new and existing clients.
The successful candidate for this role will ideally be situated local to Leicestershire, Nottingham, Lincolnshire.
* Key Account Management and promoting and driving relationships with Customers
* Quote jobs and Cost jobs to gain orders
* Bring all projects in on time and within budget
* Manage onsite installations with effective planning of labour
* To work with Engineering Administration to schedule labour across the company
* Arrange with the buyer and stock controller for materials to be sourced for the project
* Carry out pre start documentations such as surveys, RAMS and site specified adherence
* Completion document to be populated and signed off by the customer
* Promote company standards and support the team throughout the project
* Working on managing status of the job through A&Js own bespoke company application.
* Oversee Health and Safety, site engineering staff and both supervisory staff / Sub Contractors.
* A good understanding of forms or Main and Sub Contract documents.
* Assist in finalising all accounts
* Circa £45k (DOE)
* Company Car/ Car allowance
* Completive holidays
Essential Experience /Qualifications
* Ideally you would be qualified to ONC/HNC/HND in Building services
* You will previously have worked in the Construction industry as an Electrical Contract Manager, Electrical Project Engineer, Electrical Project Manager and Electrical Contract Engineer
* Possess the ability to multitask and be organised as you will be running a multiple number of jobs at once
* Achieve success in a target driven business environment
* Self-starter/ motivated with the drive to exceed targets
* Must be able to make decisions and solve problems that are general in nature and for which there are precedents.
* Flexible to change and adaptable to changes in strategy and market conditions
* Ability to coach and develop people
* Strong problem-solving skills.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent interpersonal
* Excellent time management skills
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the email address detailed below. Should you wish to discuss other opportunities in your area, you are welcome to contact our friendly recruitment team.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Nelson Permanent Placements Ltd. The services of Nelson Permanent Placements Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please be advised that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed