SEN TEACHING ASSISTANT
Start Date: November 2020
Type of Role: Temp to Perm/ Permanent
Vida Education are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to deliver exceptional support to pupils and help them to achieve results.
This post is to start in November 2020 on a temporary to permanent basis.
Are you a Teaching Assistant looking for a full time role?
We are interested in hearing from Teaching Assistants who have school based experience or have recently qualified as a Teaching Assistant.
** 5 days a week
** Supporting school work and preparing learning resources under the supervision of the teacher.
** Encouraging the individual's confidence, self-esteem and independence.
** Providing feedback and assistance to teachers.
** Ofsted 'Good'
** Understands the importance of Work/Life balance
** Successful and Supportive School
** Positive atmosphere
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Teaching Assistant to work within an excellent school!
In order to be considered for this post, you will need to:
• Hold a Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent.
• Have experience of delivering exceptional support to pupils.
• Be reliable, committed and interested in working with students and demonstrate the qualities of a good role model (qualities of compassion, trustworthiness, politeness and good listening skills)
• Have good interpersonal skills; be trustworthy, punctual as well as being patient and confident when working with children.
• A DBS Certificate (or be willing to apply of one)
If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for this role then please do apply now!
Newly qualified Teaching Assistants and experienced teaching Assistants alike are welcome to apply. Vida Education offer excellent rates of pay and take great pride in providing a quality service to candidates and schools.
We are an experienced team who specialise in placing secondary teachers, primary teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants and school admin and clerical staff into positions all across Cumbria and Lancashire.
As you are working with children, safeguarding and child welfare is paramount and an Enhanced DBS is required for the role, this can be discussed further upon application.
We look forward to hearing from you very soon