Job Title: Deputy Care Manager and Senior Care Staff - Leicester (LE2)
We are recruiting for a Deputy Care Manager and Senior Care Staff for a well-established care and domiciliary provider based in Leicester.
Our clients home offers tailored care to suit each individuals needs and they adapt as their needs change. Their aim is supporting their resident's lifestyles while maintaining dignity, independence, and a high standard of living.
1) Minimum 3 years' experience in care sector at Deputy level
2) Level 3-4 in Leadership and management
3) Strong CQC & QAF knowledge
4) Auditing/ monitoring/ supervising and working with Senior and Junior staff
5) Proficient liaising with outside professionals
6) A motivated Deputy with excellent communication skills
7) Committed to providing high standards of care.
8) Experience in both residential and supported living services.
9) Computer skills - competent in using Microsoft Word and the internet
They require an ambitious Deputy and good Seniors with a wealth of experience in Autism, Learning Disabilities, Mental Disorder, Complex Behaviours, and Dementia.
Starting Salary at £11.00 per hour for Deputy Manager
For seniors you will require a Level 2 and above and previous senior experience and salary starts at £9.26 per hour.
If you would like to know more or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on 01775 729321, quoting Reference AC2272 and ask for Lucy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90804197