Engineering Delivery Leader
Advantage Resourcing is delighted to be supporting one of the world's foremost engineering services companies. Operating across 15 countries and employing more than 12,000 personnel they provide product engineering and lifecycle services to a range of high-tech industries including Aerospace & Defence, Transportation (Auto and Rail), Power and Industrial, Oil & Gas and Medical Devices.
Our client has a growing Electronics, Systems and Software engineering capability in the UK supporting customers in the Aerospace & Defence industry.
We are looking for a Delivery Engineering Leader with System Software (Embedded System), Hardware, Firmware and Electronics to join the Derby site
The scope of the role involves managing the delivery of programmes and projects through optimum resource utilisation and adherence to quality and technical standards; Leverage existing customer relationships and work with the account management team to acquire new business for the company in UK. The emphasis of the role is on providing local leadership and developing the capability on the ground in UK across multiple delivery locations.
Required Skills (Technical Competencies)
1 Full responsibility for delivery team which include hiring, team management, capability development and ramp up of existing and new services.
2 Development of new business by working closely with the UK, European and global sales team
3 Expand team in manner to ensure scalability CSAT (customer satisfaction - quality/on time delivery), ESAT (employee satisfaction - morale, retention, motivation), SAT ( business needs, profitability, etc.)
Client engagement is an essential part of the role and hence the role will partner closely with sales team to expand our presence and business both locally and offshore with existing and new customers. This role will be the local figurehead for the company - involved in customer and industry engagements.
Required Personality Skills
* Excellent communicator, both written and verbally; at all levels of the organisation with both technical and business stakeholders
* Self-motivated, positive, proactive and motivational toward others
* Ability to constantly multi-task, prioritise and own work according to a changing business environment
* Good presentation skills and should have the ability to articulate their thoughts well
Key Functional Attributes
* Must have headed operations for 5 to 10 + Million USD in revenue size
* Has held P&L responsibility
* Should have managed large teams (minimum of 100+)
* Has worked in a multi-cultural environment
Key Operational Responsibilities
* Manages customer project delivery
* Recruit and Scaling operations across UK
* Understanding the complex legal and commercial issues and make decisions
* Manages project financials including P&L
* Provides reliable financial forecasts to the management
* Manages client relationships
* Manages complex multi-function and/ or global delivery relationships with senior and executive ("C" level) client management.
* Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of key operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
* Recognized as a leader in the company's PM Professions community.
* Know and understand high level Software Programming and associated technology platforms. The individual need not be hands on in programming, but has to ensure they can talk Technology and Solutions to customers across Europe and the US.
* Application Development
* E-Enabling technologies
* Embedded Systems
* Defence domain knowledge
* Other domain areas Manufacturing and Product Engineering
For more information please contact Sam at Advantage Resourcing on 01615198317
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90803957