FRONT END TEAM LEADER React · Redux · Redux Saga · Redux Thunk · Webpack LONDON
We are looking for a Front-end Team Lead to provide front-end development expertise and leadership to one of our Agile development teams.
As a Team Lead, you will be expected to lead the way on delivery within your team and take real ownership of your team's development output. You will be someone who takes real pride in doing things consistently to a high standard and as such your team members will be inspired by your attitude on a daily basis.
In this role, you will still be very much hands-on in the development of a suite of React web apps in the Property sector and you will make a real contribution to the improvement of front-end development standards as the company grows in the upcoming years. You are joining at the right time if you want to be part of something special and make a big difference in a high growth startup environment.
· Redux Saga
· Redux Thunk
· Jest and Enzyme
· RESTful API design
· Continuous Integration (CI) knowledge & understanding
· Linux command line
· Software development life cycle (SDLC) knowledge and understanding
· Semantic versioning
Nice to Have
· GitHub Flow
· AWS knowledge
· Systems architecture experience
· Knowledge and/or experience in HATEOAS, HAL, JSON-LD, Hydra, GraphQL or any other API specifications
· 3 years or more commercial experience in leadership roles
· Proven experience in mentoring and developing skills in other Developers
· Experience of Agile methodologies including Scrum, Kanban or Lean
· Understanding of project management fundament