This well established financial services organisation in Liverpool city centre are looking for an experienced, FP&A Manager to join their organisation in a high profile role consistently interacting with C-Suite & Executive level stakeholders.
Reporting to the Head of FP&A, your core FP&A Manager duties will include;
- Play a leading role in the strategic planning process, including the creation of the 3 Year Plan, the annual Business Plan and Budget
- Facilitate the translation of agreed strategy into medium term and in year objectives, supporting and guiding business leaders across the 3 business segments in the creation of their objectives aligned with group strategy
- Produce all required business plan documents for Executive and Board audiences. Create a compelling narrative that demonstrates the alignment of purpose, strategy, objectives and the supporting financial plan and budget
- Work with colleagues across FP&A to ensure that business plan papers provide insight and are supported by the required depth of analysis
- Co-ordinate the creation of a suite of KPIs to demonstrate appropriate business control and the stakeholder impact of the delivery of strategic objectives
- Produce annual Review of the Year document, synthesising input from business leaders across the Group into a compelling and balanced narrative
- Work with the Head of FP&A and Business Partnering and Group Financial Controller to develop the management reporting control framework.
- As appropriate provide support in strategic or ad hoc projects or requests. Co-ordinate inputs and analysis from colleagues across Finance to provide high quality, insightful outputs
- Support the Head of FP&A and Business Partnering in developing a continuous improvement culture in the FP&A team
- Experienced in an FP&A Manager role or similar position within a large, fast-moving organisation
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA or equivalent) - with significant post-qualified experience
- Proficient in the creation of business plan documents for Executive and non-Executive audiences.
- Strong communicator, able to translate complex financial data and analysis into a compelling business plan, blending narrative and graphical approaches to tell the story
- Proficient in the use of Excel and PowerPoint - comfortable creating complex presentations & reports
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills; with a demonstrated ability to build a network outside of Finance
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for a high profile FP&A Manager in Liverpool with ample opportunity to influence group strategy.