REED FINANCE are working with a repeat client to recruit a permanent Senior Audit Manager.
Our client are a long standing and reputable firm who have an interesting portfolio of clients who have international reach.
This firm believe in work life balance, and in flexible working, so if you are looking for a role and company that offers you something more rewarding and flexible this may be for you!
Working in an existing team with friendly and supportive directors you will -
- Become integral to the management team of the department involved in planning, budgeting and scheduling work
- Manage a portfolio of international high-profile clients
- Be working with the audit team to manage external audits under UK GAAP and International Auditing Standards
- Be involved in training of the audit team
- Line manager to 3-4 staff including performance appraisals and ongoing support
- Provide technical support to the team and the wider accounting team
To be considered you will be a qualified accountant who has previous experience working in the audit team of an accountancy practice. Possibly someone looking for the next step in their career or an existing manager seeking a change.
Salary up to £65k plus a range of benefits and onsite parking. Currently this client has split home and office working.
Does this sound like you? Then apply now