Are you looking to build a career in IT and have no or very limited experience?
If you are technically minded and seek a career which has many variants, then IT is a fantastic choice and very much "future proofed".
We specialise in placing candidates in the IT sector using our courses, career progression and placement program.
Please note this career program is designed for entry level individuals with limited or no experience, so please don't apply if you are already an experienced IT professional.
IT roles can be very varied and senior IT and IT Security Managers can easily earn between £450-£1,000 per day working in contracted positions and average salaries for lower level and entry level positions are also lucrative and in high demand.
Below are current average salaries in the sector for lower level positions and fully trained IT Managers:
* IT Technician - £26,000
* IT Field Support - £30,000
* IT Support Manager - £45,000
* Cyber Security Technician - £59.500
* Cyber Security Manager - £72,500
Using our experience in providing IT technician training online and through our expert recruitment consultants and job partners, we are able to provide a seamless journey and often fast-tracked route into a new career in IT.
All courses in the package have been identified by our recruitment partners as industry standards for the UK and International markets.
How do we do this?
1. Firstly, we place you on a training program which contains the most relevant industry recognised certification courses needed such as CompTIA A+ & CompTIA Network+.
2. Once you have passed the exams you will be handed to our recruitment support team who will work with you to ensure you have an optimal c.v. for the industry, provide you with interview and career guidance and support you in your job search. We also offer a fast-track route to work directly with one of our partners on completion of just an internal assessment.
3. Our recruitment consultants will work with you hand in hand to look at the best opportunities available to you either through our existing employer connections or by guiding you towards relevant positions based on your new qualifications and existing experience. Typically, you will start in an entry level IT support, Desktop support or Field Technician position.
In order to accommodate candidates, the training element of the package is available on finance terms of up to 2 years. This enables you to get qualified and start in your new role without having to fund all of the training costs up front. In addition, we are so confident in our success with placing qualified candidates that we will refund the cost of the courses to anyone we are unable to place within 12 months of passing their CompTIA exams.
Enquire now and one of our highly experienced Course and Career Consultants will contact you within 4 working hours to answer any questions that you may have and to assist you in taking the first step towards your IT career aspirations.
We look forward to receiving your new application and putting you on the pathway to a new and financially rewarding career in IT.
Please note this is a training course and career placement programme and fees apply