About the Job
Do you want to lead and manage Games Workshop's global ecommerce team? Can you further our goal of enabling customers to buy whatever Warhammer product they want, wherever they are in the world and however they like to shop? Have you delivered strategic roadmaps that have led to transformative change? Then we have a fantastic opportunity for you.
You will be responsible for owning and delivering the strategic direction and sales performance of Games Workshop's global online business encompassing our online stores, marketplace partner's, app stores and whatever else the future holds!Your key responsibilities will include:
You will need to demonstrate:
- Delivering our global ecommerce strategy in order to achieve sales objectives whilst preserving and building brand integrity.
- Drive sales growth in China.
- Full responsibility for the online P&L.
- Ensuring alignment with Head of Retail and Trade Sales, working with them to ensure a consolidated plan to support the wider business.
- Working with Global Logistics Manager to reduce supply chain costs as a percentage of sales while improving service to customers.
- Reporting progress and delivering actionable insights.
- A strong track record in a similar role in ecommerce or digital sales.
- Experience with online channels in Asia.
- The ability to drive digital transformation to enabled increased traffic and conversion with a premium brand website.
- Experience managing and directing website development, aesthetic, navigation, performance and functionality efforts to positively impact KPIs.
- Strong commercial awareness with experience of owning a P&L, developing/supporting business cases and making cost and revenue impacting decisions with autonomy and purpose.
- The ability to work at a strategic level with a broad view of online/digital consumer environment and able to anticipate and plan for the future
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to engage and influence senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Comfortable working at a significant pace with the ability to shift priorities quickly and to act proactively, while maintaining organisation, communication and control.
Make no mistake; this is a senior role in what is perhaps Games Workshop's fastest developing department. It's not for everyone. But if you've got the stuff above and a whole lot of passion besides, then we are excited to hear from you!Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is just as important as your skills and experience.
What You Can Expect:
How to Apply
- Staff discount of between 25% and 50% on our products!
- 33 days holiday per year (including public holidays)
- Matching pension scheme up to 7.5%
- Share Save scheme
Please click on the Apply button below to be taken to our website, where you will find further information on how to apply.Closing Date:
Applications must be received by midnight, UK time, on
Sunday 27th September 2020.