As the Financial Crime Manager / DMLRO, you will support the MLRO to ensure the firm is in line with all financial crime regulations affecting them.
Your duties as a Financial Crime Manager / DMLO will include:
- internal financial crime policies & procedures
- providing support in the design and delivery of various financial crime training/coaching programmes
- assisting in the monitoring and controls relating to the company's AML risk assessment
- supporting the implementation of financial crime prevention systems and processes
- involvement in the transaction monitoring program, escalating concerns as relevant and taking suitable action in line with policies & procedures.
- leading the management of financial crime cases including liaising between relevant internal teams and with law enforcement officials
- ensuring proper and timely handling of internal SAR reporting as well as supporting the MLRO in the filing SARs
- producing MI to keep the firm informed, including presenting to board meetings and committees
- assisting the MLRO with periodic reporting requirements to the board
The firm has experienced exponential growth over the last five years and would like to reinforce this growth with the addition of a Financial Crime Manager to maintain a robust control environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to apply or would like further information, please submit your CV. Alternatively, call Pritesh Chudasama on 0203 637 1607 for a confidential conversation.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications; unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, I may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities in the future.
Unfortunately, the candidate with notice periods for more than six weeks, will not be considered for this position.