- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis in order to elicit clear requirements from the business and translate these effectively throughout the project life cycle.
- With direction and guidance, support requirements gathering, translation and management throughout the project life cycle
- Build effective working relationships within own team and with other colleagues
- Maintain stakeholder relationships and manage their expectations by meeting deadlines and producing quality work.
- Coordinate requirements gathering, documentation, prioritisation and trace-ability working, sometimes working with multiple program teams and senior stakeholders.
- Support the programme management with impact assessment for change requests on design, scope, time, budget or effort on programme plan and provide accurate estimates for handling new requirements, design changes and scope.
- Previous Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager experience in a Financial Services environment.
- Extensive experience and knowledge around Stress Testing and Regulatory Projects.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in business, finance, mathematics, related field or equivalent experience
- Evidence of an aptitude for quantitative analysis
- Ability to work with little supervision, proactive, with drive and energy
- Team player able to manage conflict and conflicting priorities
- Attention to detail and desire and ability to see a task through to the end
- Good interpersonal skills (both written and oral)
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Desire and commitment to make a difference.
- Willingness to test own understanding through effective questioning techniques and to be persistent in questioning where necessary
- Delivery focused, and able to prioritise own work and meet and manage deadlines
Trading as Aston Carter. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Aston Carter is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.