We are looking to recruit a Technical/Quality Administrator to start work immediately to cover a 9 - 12 month maternity leave for our manufacturing client based in Workington.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Being the main contact for the internal system in terms of inputting data for any customer complaint. This would involve processing information from the Customer Service team and updating the system with product details and fault type, ensuring closure letters and disposition letters are created and sent to the customer in a timely fashion. Some "healthchecks" would also be involved to ensure complaints have been closed correctly.
- ATMS updates to create new BOMs and test plans and correct any historical inaccuracies in the system.
- Certificates of analysis created for various departments.
- Creation of specifications from SAP and technical data sheets.
- Support to the Process Quality Engineers and Quality Systems manager as appropriate.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy