At Four Seasons Healthcare we are looking for a Nurse Qualified Deputy Manager with a passion for enhancing the quality of life.PIN number is required for this position.
To join us as a Nurse Qualified Deputy Manager you will need to have a current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices. The Deputy Manager has responsibility for assisting with the management of the Home and the team, whilst ensuring the home operates effectively.We offer a great range of benefit's, which include
- Welcome Bonus of £1500 paid in two instalments at 3 and 6 months
- Recommend a Nurse Scheme of £1000
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced police Check and uniform
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Full time and part time opportunities
- Discounts and benefits suited to your lifestyle
About our Home:
- NMC Active Registration with extensive post registration experience, including experience held at a senior supervisory level
- You will possess strong leadership and management qualities
- A visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty four hour business.
- Ability to oversee the induction of all new employees and participate in the training and development of the team.
- Play an active part in the recruitment, assessment and supervision of the team.
- Ability to Deputise in the overall management of the care home as required by the Home Manager
- Communicate professionally with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Happy to undertake managerial and leadership responsibilities whilst continuing to deliver direct clinical care
- Confident supporting the Home Manager with the financial effectiveness of the home, ensuring the home operates within budget through effective use of resources and identify areas to improve efficiency.
- Previous experience working within a nursing home setting would be desirable
Located in Ilkeston, The Cedars and Larches is a friendly care home, offering residential care for people who need help with daily tasks, nursing care for those who have complex medical needs, and respite care to give family or friends a well-earned break. We also provide intermediate care as an alternative to hospital stay.
#Registered Nurse, #RGN, #RMN, #RNLD, #Staff nurse, #nursing home nurse, #nursing home, #elderly care, #care home, #care home nurse, #adult nurse, #student nurse, #staff nurse, #peripatetic nurse, #band 5 nurse, #ward nurse, #RN, #sister, #ward sister, #band 6 nurse, #clinical lead, #ward manager, #Night Nurse
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90805145