Infinity Group are excited to be recruiting for a Junior 1st Line Analyst. This is a great role for somebody who's perhaps just completed an IT course at college, university or even an apprenticeship, and is now looking for their first role. You'll start by answering customer calls and logging tickets, and start picking up basic tickets. There is a clear career path with this role, and after around a year we'd look at progressing you to a 1st Line Analyst position.We're looking for people who are curious, innovative and strive to continuously learn and improve. In return, we promise to always listen to our employee's, give them the tools to grow and learn, and encourage a great collaborative working environment. If this sounds good to you, then click apply... but don't forget to complete the video introduction!
Infinity Group are a leading Managed Service provider of award-winning IT Support, Digital Transformation and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultancy across the UK. Since 2002, Infinity Group's team of IT Consultants have provided Managed IT Services, IT Consultancy, IT Infrastructure, Digital Transformation and specialist IT Security Services to over 1000 organisations?across the UK. We pride ourselves in delivering outstanding service levels by ensuring we have consistently fast response times, a high 1st contact fix resolution rate and a large, highly skilled IT & Telecoms Service Desk.
Our impressive portfolio of clients, numerous award wins and three major ISO certifications, set Infinity Group apart from the other Managed Service Providers in the UK.
Working in our Service Desk team, you will be the first point of contact for our customer's incidents and requests. The candidate will need to be a quick learner and retain knowledge well in our fast paced, dynamic service desk supporting a multitude of different customers.
The role is office based in our Tunbridge Wells office providing the best customer experience over the phone to our clients. This is an entry-level role, so basic experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential. Customer service experience is a must.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITES
- You will be responsible for providing first line support, resolving basic requests on the first call
- Logging incidents and requests in our ticketing system for 1st line engineers to resolve
- Maintaining client documentation and ensure all changes are updated in our document management system.
- Meet the agreed targets for KPI's
- Follow all processes around the Service Desk
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Strong communication skills and customer service
- A Level (or equivalent) IT or Computer Science or previous experience in a Support role
- Previous experience in customer services or show an aptitude for support
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows 10
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Previous experience in working in an IT Company
- Excellent phone manner and customer focus.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements.
- Confident decision maker.
- Strong multi-tasking abilities.
- Remain calm under pressure.
- Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative.
- Smart and presentable.
- Excellent trouble-shooter with an eye for detail
- Willingness to learn new skills, products and services
- 28 Days Holiday (Inclusive of Bank Holidays) + 1 extra day awarded for each 2 years of service
- Flexible working
- Holiday Purchase Scheme - purchase up to 5 days extra holiday
- 10 Days Sick Pay
- Private Health Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Paid Training
- Paid Social Events (Infinity Fun Day, Christmas Party, Ascot, Touring Car Racing)
- Fresh fruit and hot drinks
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We are signatory to the Tech Talent Charter which promotes greater inclusion and diversity within technology roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90807070