My client in West London are on the lookout for a number of hardware engineers from mid to principal level. You will be responsible for the research, design and development of digital and analogue electronics within the hardware team that forms part of the Communication Systems Business Unit.
You will be responsible for the specific design and be able to prove/verify digital and analogue electronic hardware in order to deliver high quality electronic hardware. In addition to this you will be performing design calculations and carrying out simulations using standard tools, and prototypes as required, in order to estimate performance, identify high-risk areas and ensure high quality designs that require minimal redesign.
My client are looking for Engineers who have extensive knowledge of one or more of the following:
- Experience of high-speed digital designs that include processors and programmable devices.
- Experience of analogue circuit design and switch-mode power supply design.
- Able to design reliable power supplies that meet requirements and analyse against all input and output conditions across temperature, and estimate performance successfully.
- Competent with schematic capture tools and understands how to constrain layout using rules/classes/groups.
- Must have developed large, complex designs requiring multi-layer PCBs (and PCB stack-up design).
Candidates must be willing and able to obtain, and maintain a high level of government security.
If you would like to be part of a growing and exciting company that is at the cutting edge of its field please feel free to get in touch either via:
Phone - 01179404943
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90803673