AL216 - Lift Service and Breakdown EngineerLocation: Bristol + 25 MilesSalary: £25,000 - £32,000 + Company VanOverview:
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Lift Service and Breakdown Engineer on behalf of one of our clients.
This role will suit someone who is happy to travel away from home occasionally during the week and wants a challenging and interesting job and is able to make a real difference to the overall company performance.
Applications from ex-military candidates are actively encouraged, however all candidates will be given due consideration.Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- To complete wide ranging engineering tasks, both electrical and mechanical.
- Working on lifts including maintenance, repairs and breakdowns.
- Attend breakdowns and rectify faults with minimal assistance (when required)
- You would be required to be added to the call out rota (1 in 4 Weeks)
- The successful applicant will receive the freedom to complete his own tasks.
Location: Bristol + 25 MilesSalary: £25,000 - £32,000 + Company Van
- NVQ 3 or equivalent Lift Engineer.
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills.
- Carry out all jobs in a safe and thoughtful manner.
- Good technical reporting and communication skills.
- Full driving licence.
- Must be self-motivated, organised and be able to plan efficiently and have the willingness to learn ever-changing systems.
- Broad range of repairs experience from minor to full re-ropes, ram seal changes etc, would be an advantage but not essential.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90809622