My client is looking for a creative individual to fill the role of 'Senior Designer', to join their Colchester office.
You will be required to deliver high-end creative concepts, campaigns and design projects to-brief, efficiently and on time. As a leading member of the Creative team, your creative output should meet or exceed the expectations of their clients across every project.
Your ability should be finely-tuned, with a wealth of experience that allows them to solve creative problems effectively through strong idea generation and intelligent visualisation. The role will include working across print, digital and video creative projects with ease and to assist in developing and determining project deliverables.Job Responsibilities:
- Producing excellent, eye-catching design concepts
- Ensuring their creative output is to the highest standards in execution and application across print and digital output particularly
- Upholding and redefining best practice ideals and consistently delivering expert quality output
- Excellent problem-solving and idea generation abilities
- Expert level Mac operating and creative software skills
- Excellent design and visualisation ability
- Strong project and time management abilities
- A previous position held within a similar role.
- Marketing Agency experience.
- Knowledge and Skills
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Software - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat. Experience in After Effects and Premier are a plus.
- Ability to multi-task various goals and objectives.
- Deadline driven.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.