iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on the position of Financial Accountant based in Edinburgh paying between £40,000 - £45,000 plus an excellent company benefits package.The Company
This innovative business is a formidable force not only in the UK but also all over the world. Over the past 24 months they have completed a few highly impressive acquisitions to increase their market share and reach presenting the perfect time to be join as they embark on a new chapter of their amazing journey. Furthermore, they have secured the services of several highly impressive senior finance professionals offering the opportunity to work alongside and under the guidance of an exceptional senior management team.The Role
The position of Financial Accountant is a brand-new vacancy due an additional head being signed off as a result of further growth and expansion. To be considered you must possess strong technical accounting skills with the ability to engage senior stakeholders right across the globe including interaction & participation with several high value projects. On Offer
The role of Financial Accountant will offer a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 plus a highly competitive benefits package. The offices premises are based in Edinburgh and easily accessible via public transport with parking facilitates onsite.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Draft financial statements for review by the Financial Controller.
- Participation in a number of high value & business critical projects
- Business partnering with locally and international based stakeholders including non-financial individuals
- Assisting with the production of financial statements in accordance with local and international legislation & standards
- Assisting with monthly, quarterly and yearly closing
- Ensuring the integrity of the balance sheet and general ledger
- Liaising with internal and external auditors
- Reviewing and developing processes, procedures and controls
- Assisting with ERP developments
- Liaising with key other business functions - treasury, taxation, IT, legal etc.
- Assisting with merger and acquisition integrations
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Qualified Accountant (ICAS, ACCA, ICAEW, CIMA) is essential.
- Strong technical financial accounting skills, Excellent knowledge of FRS102 - experience in preparing FRS102 financial statements.
- Proactive self starter with proven ability to problem solve complex issues.
- Excellent communicator and strong team player.
- Presence of character to command respect and build productive and collaborative working relationships at all levels
Please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Robinson for a private & confidential discussion.