Pure are working with a fantastic business who provide services within international ecommerce and freight forwarding. They have a solid global presence and have recently successfully listed on the London Stock Exchange.
We have two opportunities for analytical and creative B2C Digital Marketing Executives. Both are 9-month temporary roles to start as soon as possible.
We're looking for those will a passion and drive for all things digital marketing, with an understanding of capitalising on social media platforms. You'll be working with a respected growing company working on a range of international projects!
• Manage monthly SEO, Google Ads & Social Media Campaigns
• Produce key messages / writing content for a variety of channels, including email, blogs, newsletters, online advertising etc
• Manage Email Marketing Campaigns and analyse their performance to ensure effectiveness and inform future activity - mainly using GA
• Research and propose additional marketing opportunities to grow brand awareness and increase customer base
• WordPress website management
• Support the expanding group with marketing support
• 1-2 years' experience in Content and Digital Marketing.
• Knowledge across SEO, PPC, Display Advertising and Social Media
• Experience creating & managing PPC campaigns - including Google Ads
• Experience of using web analytics tools
• Data-driven with the ability to work towards metrics and manage budgets
Please get in touch with Tom Aldis at Pure for more information.