Hours: Varied, part-time
We are currently recruiting for Invigilator's for Secondary schools throughout London.
You will hold a DBS and be registered on the update service, flexibility is also needed as shifts will be a mix of both mornings and afternoons depending on exams times.
As an Invigilator you will be responsible for:
* Managing behaviour during the exam ensuring all exam conditions are maintained at all times
* Ensuring the pupils and yourself follow the schools exam rules and procedures
* Reporting any unusual behaviour during the course of the exams
* Escorting pupils should they need to leave their desks, during the exams
* Assisting with the set up and clear up of the exam hall
* Collecting exam papers at the end of the exam and ensuring they are given to the correct person
The ideal Invigilator will have:
* A DBS and be registered on the update service, this is essential
* Previous experience in the same role, this would be beneficial.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Strong attention to detail
If you would like to know more about our Invigilator roles, please apply now