IT Team LeaderPermanent, Full-timeEastleigh£32,000-£34,000 Plus Pension, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 30 days), Awards & Recognition, Personal Development Opportunities, Coaching and Mentoring
My client is a leading design, manufacture, installation and maintenance business, based in Eastleigh, who take a project from a client through the whole life cycle. Job overview
A strong skill-set for the role would be;
- We are recruiting for an IT Team Leader to join this leading design, manufacturing, installation and maintenance business based in Eastleigh.
- Your role will be to manage the IT Team, mentor and coach them and help drive the team to meet their goals/aspirations
- You will be responsible for ensuring the work meets the expectation of time and required work.
- You will manage a very enthusiastic IT Department,
Your responsibilities will include;
- A strong IT background, where you have lead a team
- Where you have developed Junior IT Professionals
- Ensure the efficient day to day management of the IT department
- Improve the IT systems, processes and policies
- Ensuring that the team work to the specified standards/expectations
- Implement a more robust way to complete management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organisational planning.
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of your team to ensure that daily work is completed and efficiency is increased
- Build relationships with internal department heads to create a fluid link between the IT department and other departments within the business
- Create measurable and realistic KPIs, work standards and expectations, where appropriate, in line with company objectives. Regularly review, revise and re-issue as required.
- Coaching and mentoring junior IT Professionals
If this is something that could be of interest to you, please click 'apply' to submit your CV or call Ben at Wild Recruitment in Portmsouth on
- The key focus for this role is to provide strong leadership, direction and mentoring, thereby fostering and sustaining co-operation and team spirit
- Deliver regular team briefings ensuring all staff are clear on operational plans, performance and priorities identifying areas for improvement. Encourage a culture of continuous improvement and teamwork encouraging team members to raise new idea
- Strategic Input and Organisational Leadership - Communicate with top level management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity at management level. Implement and manage operational plans linked to business objectives and future sustainable growth.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90629526