Are you a dynamic Teacher looking for a new challenge?
Are you qualified to teach up to GCSE level?
Then we have a role for you!
As a teacher in an SEMH environment you will be responsible not only for educating young people in preparation for their future but also building positive relationships with vulnerable young people requiring additional support. You will maintain excellent behaviour management and safeguarding whilst aiding attainment at GCSE level.
• GCSE teacher with QTS.
• Preparing and Planning for lessons with marking requirements
• Strong experience supporting SEMH Children & strong behaviour management
• Follow school curriculum and procedures
• Have a DBS on the update service (Or be willing to obtain one)
What Protocol Education can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Flexible work
• Short-term, long-term, and permanent placements.
• Our commitment to finding you the right school and opportunity.
• Support through all placements
• Eligibility to take part in free training days run by Protocol
If you are interested in this position or would like to register with us for other vacancies contact Emily at (url removed) or call (phone number removed). Our term time opening hours are 7am-6:30pm Monday to Friday.
Please note. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00