Goldman & Fine Group Ltd is looking to recruit a Vehicle Technician in Chelmsford (3541).
Salary: OTE £60k per annum (Basic from £24 to £32k dependent on experience + bonus)
Our client, a firmly established car dealership, is looking for an effective and efficient Vehicle Technician to join their Chelmsford area branch.
An attractive, negotiable salary is being offered, in line with experience.
As a Vehicle Technician you will ensure effective use of technical knowledge and skills, enabling efficient, economic, safe servicing and repair of customer vehicles.
The successful candidate will be working on a range of vehicles, carrying out routine servicing, repairs and diagnostic work. You will analyse work orders carefully to understand a vehicle's condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis and what work has been agreed. You will be expected to build long-lasting and effective relationships with colleagues and customers, providing the best level of customer care.
Applicants must have:
* An NVQ Level 3 in vehicle repair or similar;
* Experience of working as a vehicle technician;
* Knowledge of diagnostic tools and equipment;
* Excellent knowledge of mechanical and electronic components;
* Ability to handle various tools and heavy equipment;
* Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team;
* Ability to work under pressure;
* Full, valid and clean driving licence.
ATA/NVQ qualifications will be an advantage, but not necessary if you have the skills and experience.
How to Apply:
* Click 'apply' and submit your updated CV
* Email Emma at Goldman & Fine
* Call Emma at Goldman & Fine on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed) quoting ref 3541
If this is not the job for you, please send in your CV and we can discuss your needs. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call, download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app or check our website.