Wealth Management | Financial Adviser
Location: U.K. wide
Minimum Requirements: Level 4 Diploma and 24 months adviser experience
Un-Capped Earnings + Benefits: OTE: £XXX
* Uncapped OTE
* Bespoke support to smooth your transition
* Existing client servicing opportunities
* Access to our distinctive approach to investment management
* Specialist advice and technical support
* Exceptional marketing support, including client events
* Streamlined administration allowing more face-to-face time with clients
* No Fees
* Full back office support including: Marketing/Legal/Regulatory/Administrative/Technical/Training
* More time to spend with your clients
* Opportunity to build your business within a business
The Ideal Candidate:
* You are FCA Diploma Level 4 qualified or currently studying to Level 4
* You are looking for the next logical step in your career and can demonstrate that you are very proactive, dynamic and ambitious
* You want to be self-sufficient while having a supporting structure behind you so you can reach your full potential
* You would like the opportunity to take a significant leap forward in your earning capacity. Depending on your situation we can offer salaried or self-employed
* You will have the motivation to drive your own development, a can-do attitude and the passion to achieve and deliver financial advise to a range of clients
Our client, a high profile, International Wealth Management Business is seeking to recruit talented and ambitious FCA Level 4 diploma qualified Financial Advisers to provide private clients and local businesses with a single point of contact for all of their wealth management requirements.
Our client will be fundamental in assisting you in building a successful business/career from the ground up by initially identifying the right position and proposition within a partnering firm environment in which you will thrive.
You will be allocated an experienced and successful Wealth Manager who will guide and mentor you from day one as well as a Transition Manager to oversee your adjustment period.
Alternatively, if you may prefer to continue run your own business under their existing brand but are now looking for a new proposition in which your business will be supported to thrive.
HOW YOU WILL BE SUPPORTED:
· Bespoke support to smooth your transition into a wealth planning practice
· In-house admin and paraplanning teams enabling you more face-to-face time with clients
· Support in working towards Chartered/Fellow status
· Access to our distinctive approach to Investment Management
· Specialist advice and technical support
· Exceptional marketing support, including client events each year
· Mentorship and coaching from our Senior Advisers
* Execute the vision of the company by providing financial planning, insurance and investment services to clients
* Assess client's overall financial picture, and understand their needs to devise an appropriate financial plan
* Work with support staff to establish client records and update their files
* Maintain ongoing relationships with clients, keeping them updated about any changes affecting their finances
* Act as a liaison to insurance providers and other financial professionals
· Advisers are invited to join an established business of a FTSE 100 brand through a variety of tailored opportunities, and contractual terms include employed and self-employed options.
· With the guidance of established business professionals' as mentors, Advisers have more time available to proactively grow a face-to-face advice business within a business, building a future for them and their family with existing and prospective clients. It's also important to us that our Advisers have the opportunity to maintain a great work-life balance and be part of a supportive team.
· The Adviser must be RDR (Level 4) Compliant as a minimum, ideally with a minimum of 2 years' adviser experience
· With a strong drive to succeed, you will have the knowledge and the competency to deliver holistic financial advice and grow your client bank through client referrals and professional connections.
· You will have natural instinct and understanding of developments in various aspects of financial planning, such as Investments, Pensions, IHT, Private Clients and more."
Key Words: Independent Financial Advisor, IFA, Wealth Management, Wealth Managers, FCA, Financial Planner
Job Type: Full-time
Reference ID: DVRSJ001
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent