Opportunity to join one of the world's leading logistics and supply chain companies supporting an automotive contract for electric vehicles.
You will be responsible for;
* Cost control, contract negotiation for existing and new suppliers, sourcing and product change within a complex supplier package.
* Managing suppliers to be consistent with the company objectives for Quality, Service and Cost plus lead time improvement.
* Development of short, medium and long term commodity strategies.
* Cross functional working with Engineers, SQA, Planning and Supply Chain.
* Manage a complex and varied workload to ensure focus is maintained on key actions.
If you are an experienced MCIPS Buyer / Category Manager who has worked within the Automotive, Aerospace, Rail, Utilities or Manufacturing sectors please contact Mark Stuart at Sourcerock to discuss the role in confidence