Due to continued growth a hugely exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced bilingual (English / French speaking) Multi Drop Delivery Driver to join our company to work between London and France on a weekly basis.
Nella Cutlery provides a bespoke specialist knife sharpening service, regardless of the size or type of business. Our business goal is simple - to give our customers high quality sharpened knives.
We are recognised over the UK, Northern France and Belgium for our service excellence since 1901. Nella Cutlery is the UK's premier company in its field and an expanding family run business. As a Multi-drop Driver, you'll be the face of our company. It's a crucial role and one that makes our service unique.
You'll be liaising with senior managers throughout the business and driving one of our Citroen vehicles to safely collect and deliver knives to chefs and restaurants within the area.
Delivering around 50 sets a day, you'll have a good mind for planning and solving problems, as well as excellent time management skills and a highly professional approach to customer service.
Regular travel between London and France is a core part of this position and you will be required to stay away 3 nights per week with the opportunity re-locate to France full time in the future.Title:
Delivery Driver Location:
London / FranceSalary:
£29,422 plus overtime, commission and benefits - Post training, drivers will have the opportunity to move over to our percentage scheme and earn in excess of £33,000 Hours:
Full Time, Monday to Friday (overtime offered if available)Key Responsibilities Include:
You must be over 25 for insurance purposes, have a full, clean, driving license and ideally come from an experienced Multi Drop Delivery Background.
- Check for 'cash on delivery' deliveries and ensure all monies are collected
- Check for 'charge' deliveries and ensure all signatures are given
- Ability to correctly fill out paperwork
- Liaising with Senior Managers throughout the business
- Submitting paperwork in a timely / professional manner
- To project a good company image, both internally and externally
- Provide high quality customer service at all times
- You must be fluent in both French and English