Our long-term partner is actively searching for an immediately available Customer Service Coordinator to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. The main duties in this role will be answering a high volume of inbound calls regarding financial queries and to ensure that any requests are transferred onto relevant members of the team.
Ideally, you will:
• Have demonstrable experience working within a busy customer service, or finance department.
• Be an energetic individual with fantastic telephone communication skills.
• Be capable of handling a high volume of inbound calls per day, meeting KPI's.
• Be a committed and reliable professional.
In return, you will:
• Attain an opportunity within a large finance function, surrounded with like-minded individuals.
• Gain invaluable experience at a time where competition for job roles is extremely high.
• Work within a fantastic location, with plenty of transport links, including staff access car parking.
In uncertain times such as these, roles such as these are hard to come by, therefore, if you are immediately available, hungry to be stuck in with a busy finance function then please submit your CV today. Due to the nature of the role being centred around taking inbound calls, a thorough telephone screening interview process will be in place.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90809795