Dynamics AX HRMS Functional Consultant
One of the world's leading Digital Transformation consulting organisations are looking for an experienced Dynamics AX HRMS Functional Consultant to join a major project with a Tier 1 Financial Services client.
Despite the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, they are forging ahead with the building of their Financial Services team that supports their national financial services client portfolio.
Suitable professionals will have a mixture of the following skills and experience:
- Must have experience as a Dynamics AX Functional Consultant
- Must have experience of E2E Dynamics implementations
- Must have knowledge of Dynamics 365 F&O (Finance & Operations) and Dynamics AX R3
- Must have broad HRMS and HR domain knowledge
- Experience supported by AX Certifications is desirable
- Must possess solid project documentation skills in FRD, FDD, User Guide and Fit-gap
- Must have strong functional solution design experience (customization, process, report and integration)
- Good understanding for Business Process and Data Migration
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong academic background (BSc/MSc/PhD)
- Experience working in client facing technical roles within a Technology Consultancy, SI, Professional Services firm or directly for a client in BFSI (Banking, Financial Services or Insurance)
This high growth and award-winning firm can offer exceptional career opportunities for technologists that want to work on major Dynamics transformation projects.
Package: £70,000 - £90,000 Basic + Benefits + Bonus
Location: Bristol + Remote Working
Our client is interviewing immediately so please send your CV now!
Wave Search are an international recruitment firm with expertise in the supply of Digital, Technology and Transformation Consulting professionals.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90809267