SEND Teacher / Special Needs teacher in East London commencing September
Primary SEND Teacher
Long term to permanent position from September 2020Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Are you a dedicated and passionate Primary Teacher who is looking for a change? Do you have a good understanding of the national curriculum and a drive to help SEN children achieve their potential?
An SEN Teacher / Special Needs teacher is required for a long term position in this SEND school in East London which caters to students aged 4-11 with moderate to severe learning disabilities.
The role will be delivering an engaging curriculum and requires a versatile SEND Teacher / Special Needs teacher who is creative and caring in their approach. The school has a team of dedicated teaching assistants who provide fantastic support to the children.
The students are vulnerable and need extra support after facing difficulties with their education and being diagnosed with SEN including ASD, Down syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, SLCN and SpLD.
The school has an excellent reputation and is a great place to work; the staff are welcoming, friendly and supportive of one another.
The ideal SEND Teacher / Special Needs teacher will have:
* UK QTS with SEND experience
* The ability to follow the National Curriculum and provide creative lessons
* positive approach to teaching
* The ability to build good relationships with the staff and pupils
* Fantastic classroom management
In return the successful SEND Teacher / Special Needs teacher will receive:
* A great rate of pay
* Sufficient time to plan and prepare lessons
* Fantastic prospects of further long term work
* A high level of support provided by your dedicated consultant
* The opportunity to make a huge impact on young learners with Special Needs
If you would like further information on this exciting position, please apply below to be considered