A fantastic opportunity has arisen with an independent Non Profit organisation who are looking to recruit a commercially astute and values focused Executive Director on a permanent contract, based in the North East region.
Our client is looking for a passionate individual to provide strategic direction and operational leadership to drive forward and develop the organisation to achieve their vision and strategic objectives.
Overview of Responsibilities
* Lead the development and delivery of strategies and projects funded by external strategic partners including financial budgeting and resource management.
* Develop opportunities to generate new revenue streams to ensure the organisation is self sustainable.
* Develop and influence partnerships and work in collaboration with Local Authority, Government Bodies, Charities, Non-Profit organisations and Social Enterprises.
* Develop and maintain strong key stakeholder relationships both internally and externally to deliver against the business plan and objectives of the organisation.
* A passionate individual who is values focused and can create a positive and inclusive culture for all staff.
* Work effectively with the board and report regularly on performance and financial management.
* Ensure the organisation is compliant with all regulatory requirements and policies and processes are in place to ensure effective working.
* Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline or equivalent.
* Executive management experience in a strategic or leadership role.
* Significant experience of business planning, financial management, budgeting and successful project execution.
* Substantial experience of engaging with strategic partners and developing trusted relationships with external stakeholders and organisations.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to motivate, influence, enthuse and negotiate with a wide range of audiences to achieve successful outcomes.
* Ability to provide leadership to the organisation and its partners in the delivery of its strategic objectives.
* A full UK driving licence.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please send a tailored CV and supporting statement highlighting your reasons for interest and how your relevant skills and experience meet the criteria to (url removed)
If you would like a confidential discussion about the role or to request a recruitment pack please contact Ruth Young on (phone number removed) or (url removed)
The closing date for applications is midnight on Sunday 4th October.
All applications and enquiries are being managed by Badenoch & Clark.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/en-gb/candidate-privacy